Farm of Joy is located at Palasan Ibaba, Barangay Concepcion, Sariaya, Quezon Province, Philippines. Below is the map with driving directions. You may also download this info through Location and Driving Directions.
FROM THE NORTH
- SLEX, then STARTOLL, take EXIT towards Sto. Tomas (Batangas)
- Head for Maharlika highway leading to LUCENA.
- Pass thru Sto Tomas, Alaminos, San Pablo City, Tiaong (route through Tiaong diversion rd), Candelaria
- After CANDELARIA and shortly after entering the SARIAYA boundary, look for the ‘KM 112’ highway marker on the right-hand side.
- Once the Km 112 marker is seen, an Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) Church on the left side will be seen 50 meters away.
- After the INC church, you will see small concrete farm-to-market road (labeled PALASAN Road) with a waiting shed and some tricycles lining it. Please turn right into this road. (Note: there is another PALASAN Road at Km 111 opposite a Guadalupe Catholic Chapel. Do NOT take this road)
- The ride thru Palasan Rd is about 1.5 km of mixed concrete & dirt road. Please follow the main road. Go straight after the railroad and the basketball court.
- The FARM OF JOY is the first (and only) concrete-fenced farm property on your left side. Please note brown wooden gate.
FROM THE SOUTH
- From SARIAYA town proper, look for the KM 113 marker on your left-hand side.
- After the marker, look for Villa Leandro on your left hand side, followed by Kaloyski
on your right.
- Look for a small concrete farm-to-market road (labeled PALASAN Ibaba) with a waiting
shed and some tricycles lining it. Please turn left into this road. (Follow directions as given above).